Friday, April 30, 2021

I spy with my little eye ... BAJA!

It was time for more Baja and so happy Joan came with me!  We had a fantastic and slow drive down to La Paz with a lot of beach time.  Treated ourselves to AirBNB's or hotels in Mulegé, Loreto, and La Paz.  

Joan flew home from Cabo Airport and was replaced by my friend Chris for a week.  A good time slowly working our way up the coast back to La Paz where he departed and I started my slow drive back north solo.

I spent a lot of time exploring more remote and rugged areas.  Camped on one beach where the only people I saw for 3 days were fishermen passing by in their boats.  It was hard to pull myself away.

A great 6 weeks with nothing but good times!  Can't wait to go back.

Hope you enjoy the video below.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent picture compilation and the videos of the whales are something that must be done.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. You really have to go meet the whales up close. It's a great time. They are huge, majestic, inquisitive, and gentle.

      Hope all is well with you two.

      Delete
  2. Awsome, I really need to take a road trip down they way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome, I really need to take a road trip down they way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another winning trip. To be that up close and personal with the whale...awesome!

    ReplyDelete